Professional Siding Installation & Replacement
Your siding is crucial to protecting your home or business from the elements. When siding becomes damaged, it’s important to repair it promptly to avoid more costly repairs long-term. For expert siding installation and replacement services, rely on Unique Surfaces Roofing and Contracting.
Common Signs of Siding Damage
Over the years, siding becomes worn and brittle from natural causes. Hailstorms, wind and other acts of Mother Nature can wreak all types of havoc on siding in west Kentucky. Common signs that you need a siding repair or new siding installation include:
- Loose siding panels
- Holes or cracks in siding
- Fading or discoloration
- Moisture damage underneath
- Insect penetration
- Mold, mildew or algae growth
If you notice any of these damages to your siding, contact us for a free quote to repair or replace it and restore your property back to tip-top shape.
Types of Siding We Install
We offer multiple material options for your new siding installation. From vinyl to fiber cement to engineered wood siding, any of these quality materials will benefit you with low-maintenance protection that can last for decades.
- Vinyl Siding: Known for its low cost and long-term durability, vinyl offers a great-looking siding option that doesn’t break the bank and lasts for decades.
- Hardie Board: Fiber cement siding made by James Hardie, commonly known as “Hardie board,” is a great option for customers who want to invest in an exceptionally long-lasting siding material that resists rot.
- LP® SmartSide® Siding: Engineered wood trim and siding products made by LP are popular for their natural wood appearance and great moisture and impact resistance.
Contact Us Today for a Free Siding Quote
When you need a siding installation contractor to take care of your home or business in west Kentucky, contact our local, family-owned business. Submit the contact form or give us a call today at (270) 231-7724 to request your free quote!